Faced with the tumultuous situation on the energy market, the Luxembourg government has put in place certain measures to protect individuals against price increases.
2 measures to support individuals
It was agreed at the beginning of the energy crisis that the state would pay the grid usage fees. This measure came into force on 1 May 2022.
The latest “Tripartite Agreement” of September 2022 goes even further. Indeed, the Government decided to limit the increase in gas prices for residential customers by introducing a price cap of €0.8325 per m3 of natural gas consumed, excluding grid usage fees and all taxes in force on the day of billing.
In order to relieve your invoices as much as possible, these two measures are now automatically deducted from your advance payments, which have been adapted accordingly. Your new payment plan indicates the amount of the advance payments taking into account the effective Enovos rates as well as the amount to be paid after discounts.
On your invoices, the various elements are automatically deducted under the heading “Remise”:
Our tariff sheets (December 2022)
In order to provide a transparent overview of the different elements that make up your invoice as well as the amount of state aid, we have also revised our tariff sheets.
|Grid||Displayed integrated tariff||Coverage of grid usage fees||Displayed natural gas price||Financial contribution to the price of natural gas||Invoiced natural gas price||Monthly premium|
|Creos||1,80330 €/m3||0,15675 €/m3||1,64655 €/m3||0,81405 €/m3||0,8325 €/m3||0,30 €/kW installed|
|Ville de Dudelange||1,78009 €/m3||0,13354 €/m3||1,64655 €/m3||0,81405 €/m3||0,8325 €/m3||0,30 €/kW installed|
|SUDenergie||1,77492 €/m3||0,12837 €/m3||1,64655 €/m3||0,81405 €/m3||0,8325 €/m3||0,30 €/kW installed|
- Displayed integrated tariff: This is the official Enovos supply price including the grid usage fee and excluding all taxes and duties
- Coverage of grid usage fees: These are the grid fees that are covered by the State (since 1 May 2022)
- Displayed natural gas price: This is the supply price excluding grid usage fees and all taxes
- Financial contribution to the price of natural gas: This is the amount paid by the State (since 1 October 2022)
- Invoiced natural gas price: This is the amount invoiced to eligible customers after deduction of the State’s financial contribution
- Monthly premium: This is the power premium taking into account the power of all installed appliances (minimum €5/month excluding VAT), without Connect discount (€2.5/month discount deducted from the monthly premium)
All government measures are valid until 31 December 2023. Any other measures will be communicated to our customers as soon as the legal texts are validated.
Documents and forms
Here you will find all the questions and answers