We process personal data collected for delivering products bought or services contracted for. More specifically, we process it:
- as part of entering into an energy supply contract (gas and/or electricity) to carry out the delivery, billing, payment and recovery;
- while browsing the various Enovos group websites, when using the eshop, the customer portal, or the nextmove platform (viewing the consumption of the enodrive charging card);
- in the event of the purchase of a specific product/service (e.g. enoheat, enolight, etc.);
- in the event of a change of supplier or address;
- For market development campaigns with your consent.
The data may also be transferred to official statistical or control organisations, pursuant to national or European legislation or for statistical purposes.
We pay particular attention to compliance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by our subcontractors who may be charged with processing personal data. This is guaranteed by a selection of criteria to respect, by contractual clauses and by monitoring compliance with these rules.
We also ensure that your data is stored in countries that observe the GDPR and that are recognised as compliant by the European Commission.