fonds nova naturstroum
Enovos has taken the initiative of creating a fund to promote and optimise renewable energy sources, energy efficiency and eco-technology in Luxembourg.
The nova naturstroum fund has become part of the Enovos Foundation created in January 2010, and will now receive the annual sum of 200,000 € from the Foundation.
The non-profit society fonds nova naturstroum is composed of the following 3 partners:
The tasks of the non-profitmaking nova naturstroum fund's management committee are as follows:
- manage the funds contributed by Enovos Luxembourg through the Enovos Foundation (under the aegis of the Fondation de Luxembourg) and, where applicable, other electricity suppliers in relation to nova naturstroum tariff customers
- promote investment projects or surveys based on renewable energies, energy efficiency and eco-technology through incentive premiums
- define the conditions and procedures for provision of aid to the beneficiaries of the nova naturstroum fund
- arrange calls for tender to allocate the aid packages
The nova naturstroum fund supports renewable energy projects.
- an individual
- a commune
- a public or academic entity
- an NGO
- a company
that has carried out a renewable energy, energy efficiency or eco-technology project in Luxembourg?
The nova naturstroum fund rewards the best projects in one of the three nova naturstroum premium categories:
- promotional premium
- targeted premium
- the special award
For more information on the nova naturstroum fund premiums, download the brochure.